Insurance Guide Line
Advance booking is done in case of maternity cases for which the following procedure is to be followed :
Patient has to come to the hospital with the doctor’s admission advice. A maternity booking form to be given from BNWCCC which has to be filled up by the patient or her family. The filled form to be handed over to admission office whereby the booking confirmation number will be given.
- 1) An advance amount of Rs 10000 /- to be paid towards the above by cash/debit card/NEFT/credit card.
- 2) For corporates that are empanelled with BNWCCC, patients or family can come with the corporate identity card and do the booking, in which case the booking advance amount need not be paid.
- 3) The booking advance paid is REFUNDABLE only within 15 days from the Date of Booking , beyond which it stands NON - REFUNDABLE as per hospital policy.
- 4) All bookings are subject to availability of rooms.
- 5) Room preference as stated at the time of booking can be upgraded as per availability but CAN NOT be degraded.
- 6) Booking rules are subject to change at the discretion of the Management.
Insurance and TPA Guidelines
List of Insurance Companies empanelled with BNWCCC as on date -
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited.
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Company Limited.
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited.
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited.
- MAX Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited.
- Reliance General Insurance Company Limited.
- Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited
List of TPAs empanelled with BNWCCC as on date -
- Medicare Insurance TPA Services (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd.
- Family Health Plan Insurance TPA Limited
- Paramount Health Services & Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Paramount HealthCare Management Pvt. Limited.
- Raksha Health Insurance TPA Private Limited.
- Mesi Assist Insurance TPA Private Limited
- Heritage Health Insurance TPA Private Limited
- UnitedHealthcare Parekh Insurance TPA Private Limited.
Procedures to be followed for availing cashless admission at BNWCCC
- Bhagirathi Neotia Woman & Child Care Centre (BNWCCC) has tied up with Third Party Administrators (TPAs) to extend cashless facility to the esteemed members of such TPAs.
- All completed forms for cashless authorisation MUST be submitted to the hospital within 24 hours of admission along with supporting documents.
- The cashless facility will be provided only to the extent of the approved amount as stated in the letter of authorisation issued by the concerned TPA.
- BNWCCC will provide only an approximate estimate of expenses wherever required by the TPAs, after submission of the completed form for pre-authorisation by the patient.
- BNWCCC will NOT be responsible if the TPA sanctions an amount lesser than what is stated in the estimate.
- In case the final bill amount exceeds the approved amount by the TPAs, such excess amount shall be collected directly from the patient at the time of discharge. The same has to be followed in regard to the doctor’s/surgeon’s fees. Hospital will not be responsible in recovering or paying any such dues to the consultants.
- BNWCCC will however, submit all such documents as may be necessary for further enhancement of the initial or subsequent amounts as sanctioned earlier.
- Only upon receipt of such enhancement letter, shall the patient be allowed to avail of the cashless facility.
- Charges for room etc shall be levied at actuals in the event of any delay by the TPAs in sending the letter for authorisation or further enhancement.
- The patient MUST pay all inadmissible expenses at the time of discharge. Such amount is to be paid even if it is well within the sanctioned limit. Identification of such inadmissible portion shall be at the sole discretion of BNWCCC.
- In case of denial of cashless facility, the entire amount has to be paid by the patient at the time of discharge. BNWCCC is not responsible in delayed discharge due to end movement denials.
- The patient fully understands that BNWCCC has no role in sanctioning the authorisation amount for cashless facility. It is solely at the discretion of the TPA.
- Any disputes arising shall be dealt directly by the patient or nearest relative with the concerned TPA.
- The patient and his/her family fully understand that the payment has to be made to BNWCCC on demand in case the TPA/Company denies reimbursement to BNWCCC.