The organization encourages a transparent work culture and endeavors to provide a truly world-class healthcare experience.
Our Work Ethos
- Recruit best of the talent, further nurture the talents and skills.
- Develop an environment of mutual trust and respect.
- Provide excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Empower employees with adequate knowledge & resources.
- Recognize and appreciate innovative effort and accomplishments.
- Facilitate fun at work place to enhance employee's efficiency.
- To encourage to learn the balance between personal & professional life.
- Treat all employees uniformly, honestly and with dignity.
- Create an environment where teamwork is fostered & imbibed and team goals are achived.
- Create an open forum to address employee grievances at all levels.
- Honesty & Integrity
- Patient-focused service round the clock
- Innovation & Effective Communication
What we offer
Employee satisfaction and welfare form the focal point of all our HR policies & practices. We value the contribution and dedication of our employees. In our effort to appreciate employee commitment, we offer comprehensive employee benefits package.
The HR benefits package* offered at BNWCCC includes :
- Competitive Salary.
- Statutory benefits such as Provident Fund, Gratuity, ESIC, Maternity benefit etc as per law.
- Medical expense reimbursement plan.
- Group Hospitalisation Insurance for self and dependents covering even the pre and post hospitalization expenses.
- Leave policy offering 36 days of leave per financial year which if unavailed is fully encashable. Apart from 36 days leave there are also 12 Public holiday.
- Leave Travel Assistance (LTA) once a year; which if un-availed; is fully paid at the end of the year.
- Nursing Staff paid bonus once in a year.
- Mobile Phone Bill reimbursement according to gradewise entitlement.
- Fully furnished hostel accommodation for the Nursing staff.